Listen up, SDCRAA employees and current interns: It’s time for the Where in the World is the Farthest Visitor Contest! If you were at the SANformation Meeting last Friday, you know how this works! For those of you who were not, here goes …
- E-mail all your friends, family and everyone else you know in other states and countries and have them check out the Ambassablog!
- Tell them they can help you win a prize if they visit the Ambassablog by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, July 27. They then need to do the following:
- Read this entry and submit a comment to it by clicking the Comment link at the bottom of this entry.
- In their comment, your friend/s must include your (the Airport Authority employee’s or intern’s) first name only, along with the name of your department , as well as the city/state/country from where they are responding.
The goal is to get at least one visitor from each state — and from as many countries as possible — to show on the Ambassablog’s Geo Visitors map (viewable by clicking on the Geo Visitors box in the upper left column of the blog). In case you couldn’t tell, the Geo Visitors map is Ambasablogger Dennise’s favorite part of our blog.
There are two $10 Jamba Juice cards that will be awarded to lucky Airport Authority employees, as follows:
- The employee who gets his or her name mentioned in the comments section by a friend who is the farthest point from San Diego International Airport — that employee will get a Jamba Juice card.
- All other employee names submitted by friends will be put into a hat — and 0ne of those names will be drawn randomly to receive a Jamba Juice card.
(Contest prize eligibility is only open to SDCRAA employees and current interns, excluding members of the Ambassablog team.)
We’ll announce the winners here by the end of the July. (If your friends want to include in their comments what they like the most about our blog and any ideas for future posts, that would be really cool.)
Most importantly, have fun! And thanks for participating in the Ambassablog’s Where in the World is the Farthest Visitor Contest.