Goodwill Ambassa-Quiz #7 asked which of the following landmarks attracted the most visitors/passengers in 2007. Listed below is the amount of 2007 visits for each:
- Central Park (New York City) – 25 million
- San Diego International Airport – 18.3 million (passengers)
- Disney World – 17.1 million
- Disneyland – 14.9 million
- Sea World San Diego – 4.3 million
- San Diego Zoo – 4 million
- Balboa Park (San Diego) – 500,000
So New York City’s Central Park comes out on top, no doubt due to the fact that it sits in the middle of the nation’s largest city. But San Diego International Airport — with 18.3 million passengers in 2007 — is not far behind, serving more passengers than the number of visitors to each of the other popular attractions on the list.
Stay tuned in the near future for Goodwill Ambassa-Quiz #8.
Filed under: Ambassablogmaster |