NOTE: While anyone can take part in the Treasure Hunt, only employees of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority are eligible for the prizes ($5 Starbucks gift cards) that will go to the first 15 employees who successfully complete the Treasure Hunt. Also, Goodwill Ambassabloggers and Airport Authority Public & Community Relations employees are exempt from the contest.
To find the treasure and get your prize, follow these steps:
- One of the archived posts on the Goodwill Ambassablog talks about the new boarding system being used by San Diego International Airport’s biggest carrier, Southwest Airlines. Find that post. (HINT: Archived posts can be accessed through a drop-down menu in the right-hand sidebar.)
- Follow a link in that post to the Southwest Airlines Boarding School.
- Once there, figure out how to earn an instant online Southwest Boarding School Diploma. This is the treasure you are looking for!
- Once you have gotten a Southwest Boarding School Diploma with your name on it, print it out. (If you’re a top-15 winner, you’ll need this to claim your prize.)
- Create an e-mail. Put in the subject line of your email the words: Treasure Found. In the body of your e-mail, type in all the words that are on your Southwest Boarding School Diploma, including your name.
- Send that e-mail to: email@example.com. Your e-mail should be sent from your Airport Authority e-mail account. If not, then you your diploma must contain both your first and last name — otherwise we won’t know who you are!
That’s it! If you are one of the first 15 Airport Authority employees to send an e-mail containing all the words on your diploma to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will get a return e-mail by tomorrow morning notifying you that you are a winner and how to pick up your $5 Starbucks gift card. If you do not receive a return e-mail by tomorrow morning, sorry — better luck next time!
Good luck … now get hunting!
Filed under: Ambassablogmaster